Hey guys!
So this may come as a shock to some, but I have decided that on the 1st of May, I'm flying back home to Dublin for good. For those of you who don't know, I have been living in New York City since December on the Graduate Visa. The past few months have been equal measures of good and bad, and I will probably talk about this in a bit more detail in a future post. However, New York still remains my favourite city and I will always be drawn to it.
Something I've always been passionate about as well as photography is videography, and it's something I haven't really shared with any of you before. I have shot a video (above) which I hope helps you understand just why I'm so attracted to this amazing and vibrant city. If you like this video, please give it a like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. There may be more where that came from!
Until next time, NYC!
Tom.

Fascinating information I haven’t been experienced such information in quite a long time.
ReplyDeleteCBD products
Places your company into the spotlight and your products and services while watching individuals who matter
ReplyDeletedigital design agency
Communicative, organized, and disciplined, the team leads a reliably seamless workflow.
ReplyDeletetop web design companies
The messages are constantly timely app design studio
ReplyDelete, professional, clear, and courteous
Very pleasant and professional work!!!!
ReplyDeleteUI consultants
Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly.
ReplyDeletemobile app consultancy
I love this blog because it is user friendly with appreciative information.
ReplyDeletelogo design company
Nice answers in replace of the question with real point of view and explaining about that.
ReplyDeleteweb design company
It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.
ReplyDeleteBay Area web design companies
I agree. You have made the nice blogs with the great info in the contents.
ReplyDeleteweb design companies Bay Area
Hey nice post man! Thanks for incredible info. UI UX agencies
ReplyDelete